Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Lost in beliefs

I am lost in faith!

I grew up  as a Catholic, Both my grandmothers were spiritualists who had healing powers, and other powers. They were both very powerful women. They were both  Catholics. I grew up believing in God, Jesus, Mary, adoring statues, the bible, Adam and Eve being the first people and other readings in the bible.
Growing up I saw and felt many strange things, yet no one explained them to me. I began to feel different about my religion, when the Pope made all the churches remove the statues. Priests shouting at people and throwing out people who were too  poor to dress  up. I stopped going to church.
I grew older and decided to visit different religions. The Ministers Pastors, religious leaders embarrassed their congregation. I then believed that my home was my church.
I never realized that I had psychic powers until I began to feel and do strange things. I spoke to the wind, I healed people when they were sick or hurt. I saw ghosts, I began to read the Spanish cards, I knew what was going to happen in the future. I realized that when I got angry I hurt people, I made them fall, my curses were realized, I unwillingly astral traveled, people saw me when I astral  traveled to them. I did many strange thing. I thought that I was going crazy, I spoke to priests,  pastors, ministers, psychiatrists, and they all assured me that I wasn't crazy. I was given a very powerful gift. I then felt at ease. I was or am a spiritualist. Then I was introduced to Santeria. I remember going to a Santeria  party for St. Barbara and was possessed by her spirit. I didn't know what was going on until I felt floating off the ground  with a sword, dancing and healing  people. I later found out I was her favorite child! St. Barbara's Santeria name is Chango. My head Saint was Elegua meaning God. This was all new to me, but I did not  want to be baptized in that religion. There are other Saints in Santeria.
I remember being told that St. Lucia,is the healer of the eyes, St.Lazarus is healer of the sick, and many others. I also discovered many others powers that I have. Before my Maternal Grandma died, she advised me that whenever I felt something cold it was good, but when I felt hot it was bad.
One day I remember that my paternal grandma went to visit me,it was strange, because she give her strength because she was too old and needed me to help her.  My parents were surprised and my aunt volunteered to help her. Grandma said the only one strong enough to help her was me. Again I felt floating on air and speaking like her dead mother. I was  possessed by grandmas mother whom I never knew,and grandma's question was answered. Before grandma Adelina died she finally told me that  I not only had physic powers. but being the oldest granddaughter on both sides of the family, I had inherited both of my grandmother's powers. It was my turn to protect the family. I was flabbergasted, I didn't want such a big responsibility! But I had to do it.
Later on I discovered I could summons the four elements, and am a witch.  I also discovered the Ganesha and the Budahs.I have unlimited powers, yet my most important prayers have not been answered. 
I have hearing problems, my vision is 30/20 and cannot see clearly with left eye, I can't walk due to imbalance, herniated disc, back and knee problems. I need to pay my credit cards, buy a new bed, and make necessary repairs to my home. I have been asking, I had faith.. I stopped asking the Santeria Saints because I don't want to get into too many things.  I had a dream with St Barbara, then St. Lucie came into my mind. I am confused, I don't know who to pray to. I pray to God,but in my heart I know there is a Goddess. I know that the Elements exist.and Father Triton exist.
Let it be known that I don't adore statues or pictures, they are symbols that I place on my Altars to know  who I am praying to, like the cross.
I am lost I am asking them to guide me. Shall I pray to all?











No comments:

Post a Comment