Sunday, July 1, 2018

Why write a journal , a diary?

 A personal journal is a record of significant experiences. It is much more personal than a diary. It contains feelings, emotions, problems, and self-assurances and can be used to evaluate one's life. For a journal, one does not just record one's experiences but also thoughts, feelings and reflections.
 IA diary  is a place where you record events, experiences and other personal things that interest you. You can write about whatever you like, free of outside judgment or criticism. It should be an extension of your mind: safe and free. A diary can be whatever you decide and should be a place where you can be honest.
Why do people  read  what others want to keep private?
I have no one to talk with, plus I like to know what happened today,  in case that I forget tomorrow. If someone accuses me of doing something, I can look it up.I have a right to my personal feelings, who/what I like or don't like.
This is my blog, my feelings, if no one likes it, tough, stop reading! Stop judging me.
I have three biological daughters and two boys. I have 2 step daughters,  11 biological grandkids and 4 step-grankids, 2 biological great-grandkids, 1 step-geat-granddaughter.
No one calls me, I know that I have been a good mother and grandma. In my heart I know I have done nothing bad to any of them. It hurts, when they don't call me, because I can't be controlled and do or say what I feel.. I like living at peace no drama. People can live any way they want.
I may  be old in age, but I'm not senile. I have survived it all,no one has ever helped me. My  husband helps me now, after years of hell, He is bi-polar, has compulsive behavior, a recovering addict, now trying to stop drinking alcohol,  He is a wonderful man,but I need someone to talk with, so I  write blogs. I had a private personal journal in my laptop, but someone read it, and was upset because I wrote it. I am an author, but I never wrote  very personal stuff on line until now. If they want to read it, they can now. I love them dearly, especially my oldest granddaughter, but my feelings are mine. No one can judge me for what I honestly feel.  
Right now, I am hurting and they don't realize , no matter what anyone thinks, they are my life, and I miss them. I call them, but they are always busy!
Many people are in my same situation and I want them to know that they are not alone. We have to keep surviving for us. Old age is not the end, I feel it's the beginning of the end, make it a nice ending, start now. It's hard, but we don't have a choice, make the best of it live life, enjoy what's left.



No comments:

Post a Comment